The analysts at Venture Scanner provide coverage of different sectors and the companies within them. Here is a summary of some of the sectors that we are covering and their respective visual maps. To see the full list of companies, contact us using the form on www.venturescanner.com.
1. 3D Printing: 9 Categories, 223 Companies, $406 Million in Funding
2. Artificial Intelligence: 13 Categories, 724 Companies, $2.51 Billion in Funding
3. Bitcoin: 12 Categories, 643 Companies, $703 Million in Funding
4. Connected Transportation: 15 Categories, 515 Companies, $13.9 Billion in Funding
5. Digital Health: 23 Categories, 771 Companies, $12.8 Billion in Funding
6. Financial Technology: 17 Categories, 1094 Companies, $18.4 Billion in Funding
7. Future of TV: 11 Categories, 539 Companies, $12.1 Billion in Funding
8. Internet of Things: 16 Categories, 722 Companies, $4.87 Billion in Funding
9. Marketing Automation: 13 Categories, 749 Companies, $7.8 Billion in Funding
10. Retail Technology: 20 Categories, 753 Companies, $13.3 Billion in Funding
11. Law Technology: 8 Categories, 173 Companies, $968 Million in Funding
12. Cannabis Technology: 7 Categories, 168 Companies
Venture Scanner enables corporations to research, identify, and connect with the most innovative technologies and companies. We do this through a unique combination of our data, technology, and expert analysts. If you have any questions, reach out to [email protected].
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.